11 June 2008

LEGO Indiana Jones

Last week I picked up a new video game. I am not, by any means, an avid gamer - however, I do like wasting time with interesting distractions from time to time. When the LEGO Star Wars (and LSWII) came out, they were interesting enough to spend hours at a time in front of the LCD screen so I figured this would be as well. It was! I already finished the first episode in just a few days of playing, though I do need to go back and do it all over again with various characters in Free Play.

1 comment:

purpleheather said...

I don't know if the e-mail came through, so I'm trying again.
I hope you enjoy this site to satisfy all of your religious curiousities. I love it so much, sometimes, I can't leave the site.

http://www.thebricktestament.com

let me know what you think:)
kmh