13 February 2009

Friday the 13th

So, today is supposed to be the day. A black cat crosses your path. You break a mirror. Step on a crack and take your mom out of commission. Walk under that ladder. Breathe while passing a cemetery. Forget to throw spilled salt over your shoulder. How are you ever going to survive an unlucky day like this?!?!

The only thing weird that happened today was at happy hour in Brit's Pub - a nice 50-year-old woman invited me to have a drink with her while she waited for her girlfriends. That's it, really.

I'm still tempted to go see the remake of Friday the 13th but I just finished watching a movie. Oh well, maybe next month! ;)

1 comment:

lattégirl said...

I watched about 3 minutes of the 1980 Friday the 13th and couldn't stand the haircuts and overall vacuity. Other than that, nothing evil happened to me.