I realized today that I haven't put up a post in awhile. Not because I've been completely lazy, but there just hasn't been that much going on! We've been laying pretty low and getting ready for the mission trip to Jamaica with Elizabeth's church back home. Other than that, here's what's happening:
- I got J stuck in our driveway coming home from work in the last snowstorm.
- Wifey and I went to Salut for dinner and it was really really good!
- Work has been busy and I've remained off the computer while at home.
- Elizabeth is teaching fitness classes and judging HS speech competitions.
- I can't seem to get past a certain level in Lego Batman...
Oh, and we're going to Mystic Lake Casino for dinner at the buffet tonight. I can't remember the last time I've been there...it might be 1996. ;)