17 February 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's my birthday! I was able to get the day off from work (for FREE even), so I spent the entire day doing things that I like to do. Here's a little sample:

1) Had breakfast at White Castle (hey, don't knock it)
2) Went shopping for a new HDTV - and bought one!
3) Picked up a new HDTV cable box from Comcast
4) Got a massage - mmmmm....
5) Saved the wife from a bumpy bus ride
6) Went out to dinner
7) Found out what Wifey got me for my b-day. A Wii! =)
8) Watched stuff on the new TV!

I heard from a friends and family members alike wishing me a happy day. Some of which I hadn't heard from in awhile, so that was pretty cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated! Sounds like you had a great day, and hey, White Castle breakfast rocks the house =)